Header Ads

ad

"I am not leaving HKN" - B-red

Bayo Adeleke, also known as B-red. Signed into HKN and a cousin to multiple award winning artiste Davido

Notwithstanding his average popularity in the industry, Many music lovers refused to acknowledge the fact that he has talent. Many are disappointed that hasn't done well in spite of Davido and HKN influence. 

However the artiste still say he's happy where he is B-red was also accused of leaving under Davido's shadow and he said this,

"In every group you have a leader and i don't care being number one as long as am doing good, getting money and doing shows. Davido is number one and we'll follow but you never know probably i will be big as he is. If your cousin is a star won't you want to be a star too? I built my brand hyping my cousin for four years now look where i am now. "
B-red is currently promoting his new EP under HKN. When asked if he had intentions of leaving HKN and if he had a beef with mayorkun he said this,
"There's no beef between me and mayorkun, we hitting the studio soon to something together, i didn't leave HKN and am not leaving HKN. I even have HKN tattooed on my body. My contract is very long. HKN is family and am not leaving. "

No comments